1. Determine Your Eligibility:
- You must be a legal resident of New York State with the ability to show proof of state residency.
- You must have one of the specific debilitating health conditions approved under NY State guidelines. Health records indicating diagnosis and previous treatments may be necessary, to confirm and/or expedite the process.
- You can not be pregnant.
2. Consultation with certified practitioner
Meet with Ronell Kirkley DNP to review medical history, health records and treatment options. We provide option to meet in person or through video call (telemedicine).
3. Certification Document
If you do qualify, after evaluation practitioner will generate and email you certification with unique number and initial dosing recommendations.
If you do not qualify, then our practitioner can outline a plan for how you may qualify in the future.
4. Registration with NYS Department of Health
You will need to register yourself with New York State using your certification number. For more information about how to register please click here.
5. Medical Marijuana ID Card
Once you receive your NYS medical marijuana ID card in the mail, you will need to make an appointment to go to a dispensary
where you will meet with a specialized medical cannabis pharmacist to dispense your products.